Types of application | Types of application | Sevenoaks District Council
Disruption to some website and telephone services - Saturday 23 January

On Saturday, we're carrying out works our electrical systems and during the day, some of our website and telephone services will not be available...

Find out more...

Types of application

The majority of Building Control applications we receive are Full Plans applications or Building Notices. In both of the following cases the application must be made before works start, and the charge for each is the same.
If the building is of a type covered under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, you must submit a Full Plans application.
Back to top