We advise you to contact us for pre-application advice before making a planning application.
Before you apply
Before applying for planning permission:
- Use the Interactive House or check on the Planning Portal website whether you need planning permission for your plans
- Check what you need to submit for your application
- Check the fees for applying for planning permission
- Check if your development is liable for the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- View our local planning policies and national planning policies and guidance as your application will be considered against these policies.
If you are employing an architect, you can check they are registered with the Architects’ Registration Board, the government body that maintains a register of UK architects.
If you have an extant planning permission and wish to make amendments to the approved scheme please review the ‘Flexible options for planning permissions advice’ advice on the gov.uk website.
You can also find a lot of useful information about planning applications on the Planning Portal website.
Any information you provide us will treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice.