Information and advice | Information and advice | Sevenoaks District Council
Disruption to some website and telephone services - Saturday 23 January

On Saturday, we're carrying out works our electrical systems and during the day, some of our website and telephone services will not be available...

Find out more...

Information and advice

Advice for homeowners

Find out if you need building control approval for loft conversions, extensions and electrical works and how to get started on your building project, commonly asked questions and more.

LABC advice for homeowners

The Government has publishes ‘Approved Documents’ guides to help you meet building regulations.

Building Regulation guidance

These ensure new buildings, conversions, renovations and extensions are safe, healthy and energy efficient.

Types of application

Back to top