We offer a reliable, flexible and competitive service to collect your commercial waste and recycling.
- A local service
- All-inclusive price per collection with no hidden costs
- Competitive pricing and no VAT
- A wide range of wheeled bins or sacks to suit your requirements
- Reliable, uncomplicated, efficient and friendly service
- Flexibility to accommodate your changing needs
- No extended contract periods
When you become a Commercial Waste customer you can be safe in the knowledge that you are contributing to your local community and area upkeep.
Commercial waste and recycling
As a business owner, you have a legal obligation to make sure your commercial waste is disposed of effectively and by a licensed carrier. See Duty of Care and T&C’s below for details.
We provide two services, one to collect general business waste, the other to collect paper and card recycling. You can sign up to one or both services.
We can take most general commercial waste. Unfortuantely we cannot collect the following items:
- Electrical items and batteries
- Clinical waste
- Oil and paint
- Uncooked food
If you need to dispose of these types of waste or any hazardous items, please contact a specialist disposal company for advice.
We collect most paper and card for recycling.
We will only collect recycling items that are dry and free from contamination.
Our waste containers
- 240 litre (1 to 4 full bin bags)
- 360 litre (5 to 6 full bin bags)
- 660 litre (7 to 14 full bin bags)
- 1,100 litre (15 to 20 full bin bags)
Bins are supplied free of charge and remain the property of Sevenoaks District Council. It is your responsibility to safely store the bins. Any loss or damage will incur a charge.
Commercial waste collection sacks
We also provide pre-paid collection waste sacks.
- A roll of 26 commercial waste sacks for £80.35
- A roll of 25 commercial paper recycling sacks for £38
We collect your waste Monday to Friday from 7am onwards.
Please contact our helpful Commercial Waste team for a free, no obligation quote.
Our charges are based on each collection made for the type of waste and size of bin.
There is also a small, separate charge for the annual preparation of the statutory Duty of Care Waste Transfer Note.
Our prices are reviewed before the start of each financial year and we will give you at least one month’s notice of any changes.
If you would like more information on how you can become a trade waste customer, to make a general enquiry or register a missed collection please fill in the enquiry form below:
Missed Commercial Waste collections
If your bin was placed out but not emptied, please accept our apologies and contact us via the enquiry form above or call 01732 227000. We will endeavour to make alternative arrangements to collect your waste within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions