Before you complete our form, please check if we have already made arrangements to collect your missed waste collection.
All missed black and clear sack and garden waste collections must be reported after 4pm if you’d like us to arrange an alternative collection.
There are a number of reasons why your sacks or garden waste may not have been collected. Before reporting a missed collection, please check the following:
- Your sacks or bins were put out before 7am
- Your sacks or bins were placed at your property boundary
- There have been no collection date changes, such as bank holidays
- The crew have not put a sticker by your sacks or bins explaining why it was not emptied
- This missed collection has not already been reported to us via phone or email