Every Step Counts
A gentle wellbeing walking group. Walks last around 15 to 20 minutes and are led by three qualified volunteers who will support and encourage you all the way. Walks take place at:
- Hartley - Mondays at 10:30am - Woodland Recreation Ground
- Edenbridge - Mondays at 11am - Edenbridge Leisure Centre
- Riverhead - Tuesdays at 10am - In front of Costa Coffee at Tesco Riverhead
- Otford - Wednesdays at 10am - High Street Car Park by the Memorial Hall
- West Kingsdown - Wednesday at 10.30am - The Pavilion off London Road
- Chipstead - Thursdays at 10am - Opposite the Bricklayers Arms, Chevening Road
- Swanley - Thursdays at 10am - Swanley Park by the cafe.
- Sevenoaks - Thursdays at 2pm - Car Park of Greatness Park on Mill Lane
You do not need to book, simply come along before the walk begins.
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend our health walks. The walks are popular with older people, who are at the greatest risk from Coronavirus according to Public Health England. The health and safety of our residents is our top priority. We will keep the situation under review but for now, they are suspended until further notice.
Up and Running
A gentle 10 week beginners' running course for women who struggle with their mental wellbeing. Courses start at Hollybush in Sevenoaks (TN13 3XW).