Bus passes | Sevenoaks District Council
Web search

We're currently experiencing problems with our website search and we’re working to fix issue as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Bus passes

Kent County Council (KCC) issue bus passes for older and disabled people, young people and some students.

Apply for a KCC bus pass