For a local, friendly and completely unbiased MOT service, book with us today! We only carry out MOTs and do not repair the vehicle so you can be sure you’ll receive a completely fair service.
We can MOT most vehicles, including cars, 4x4s, motorhomes, vans up to 3,500kg and private passenger vehicles and ambulances seating up to 16 people.
Please call us on 01732 227000 to book an MOT retest.
Coronavirus safety procedures
We are asking our customers to follow our new rules to keep you and our staff safe:
- You must book and pay for the test slot before you bring a vehicle to the test centre. You can do this online, using the booking button above, or by calling us on 01732 227000. Sorry you may not enter the site without a booking
- Only the driver of the vehicle being tested is allowed on site
- Please arrive between five and 15 minutes before your test. If you arrive earlier, you may be asked to leave
- Please stay inside your vehicle until we advise otherwise
- You must wear a face covering when you leave your vehicle and at all times while at the test centre until you return to your vehicle.
- We will ask you to leave the vehicle keys on your passenger seat and to make your way to the viewing room. A hand sanitiser is available and our plastic chairs are cleaned before each test. Sorry but our bathroom is currently not available.
- If you leave the viewing area before your test has finished, the test will be aborted and you will be asked to leave
- Once your test has finished, we will leave the vehicle keys and paperwork on your passenger seat
- We will tell you if your vehicle has passed or failed and request you to return to your car and leave the site as soon as possible.
Our test centre is located at Dunbrik Depot, 2 Main Road, Sundridge TN14 6EP.
The Government has announced vehicle owners will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing, enabling them to continue to travel to work where this absolutely cannot be done from home, or shop for necessities.