Every Step Counts
A gentle wellbeing walking group. Walks last around 15 to 20 minutes and are led by three qualified volunteers who will support and encourage you all the way. Walks take place at:
- Hartley - Mondays at 10:30am - Woodland Recreation Ground
- Edenbridge - Mondays at 11am - Edenbridge Leisure Centre
- Riverhead - Tuesdays at 10am - In front of Costa Coffee at Tesco Riverhead
- Otford - Wednesdays at 10am - High Street Car Park by the Memorial Hall
- West Kingsdown - Wednesday at 10.30am - The Pavilion off London Road
- Chipstead - Thursdays at 10am - Opposite the Bricklayers Arms, Chevening Road
- Swanley - Thursdays at 10am - Swanley Park by the cafe.
- Sevenoaks - Thursdays at 2pm - Car Park of Greatness Park on Mill Lane
You do not need to book, simply come along before the walk begins.
For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are eight free weekly health walks for people who want to do more exercise. They take up to an hour and are between one and two miles long.
- Otford - Mondays at 10.30am - Otford Memorial Hall
- Lullingstone Park - Mondays at 2pm - Visitor Centre
- Hartley - Tuesdays at 10am - The Library
- Swanley - Tuesdays at 2pm - Café at White Oak Leisure Centre
- New Ash Green - Wednesdays at 10.30am - New Ash Green Library
- West Kingsdown - Wednesdays at 10.15am - Pavilion Library Car Park
- Edenbridge - Wednesdays at 9.30am - Edenbridge Leisure Centre
- Sevenoaks - Thursdays at 10.30am - Café at Sevenoaks Leisure Centre
You do not need to book, simply come along 10 to 15 minutes before the walk begins and complete a basic registration form.
We recommend you dress for the weather and wear comfortable footwear.
Each health walk is led by at least two trained health walk leaders and they encourage you to walk at your own pace.
Up and Running
A gentle 10 week beginners' running course for women who struggle with their mental wellbeing. Courses start at Hollybush in Sevenoaks (TN13 3XW).
For details visit www.upandrunninginsevenoaks.org.uk
Last updated 10/09/2019