View our latest job vacancies on the Jobs Go Public website and apply online.
We also have job opportunities for important roles on election days.
Working for the Council
We are one of the area's biggest employers with posts in a wide variety of occupations. Staff are based in Sevenoaks and in Sundridge.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture where people enjoy working together, feel valued and supported to provide excellent customer service.
The wellbeing of our staff is very important to us and some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible working arrangements, including homeworking
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Family friendly policies, including enhanced maternity pay (six weeks at 90% followed by 12 weeks at 50% of your pay), an enhanced paternity scheme (two weeks at 90% of your pay), support for carers and paid compassionate leave
- A generous career average pension scheme
- Free car park
- Discounted membership at the District's leisure centres
- Discounted car loans
- Interest-free travel season ticket
- Access to a staff benefits platform offering retail, hospitality, travel and leisure discounts
- The Cycle 2 Work to scheme.
If you would like more information about our working environment, benefits we offer or a copy of any of our policies, please e-mail email@example.com.
Investors in People
We are committed to the development of our staff to improve the services we deliver to the community and we have achieved the Investors in People 'Platinum' status.
Investors in People is a nationally recognised standard awarded to organisations that are committed to supporting the training and development of their staff to achieve their business goal.
We are assessed every three years and have held 'Investor in People' status since 1997.