View our latest job vacancies on the Jobs Go Public website and apply online.
Working for the Council
We are one of the area's biggest employers with posts in a wide variety of occupations. Staff are based in Sevenoaks and in Sundridge.
Our staff benefits include:
- a career average pension scheme
- flexible annual leave and working arrangements
- discounted membership at the District's leisure centres
- free car parking
- discounted car loans
- interest-free travel season ticket
- excellent training and development opportunities
- vouchers towards childcare
- and we are a member of the Cycle 2 Work to scheme.
Investors in People
We are committed to the development of our staff to improve the services we deliver to the community and we have achieved the Investors in People 'Platinum' status.
Investors in People is a nationally recognised standard awarded to organisations that are committed to supporting the training and development of their staff to achieve their business goal.
We are assessed every three years and have held 'Investor in People' status since 1997.