There are currently eight weekly Health Walks in the Sevenoaks District:
Health walks are a free group activity for people who want to do more exercise. They take up to an hour and are between one and two miles long.
- Otford Mondays, Otford Memorial Hall at 10.30am
- Lullingstone Park Mondays, Visitors Centre at 2pm
- Hartley Tuesdays, The Library at 10am
- Swanley Tuesdays, Café at White Oak Leisure Centre at 2pm
- New Ash Green Wednesdays, New Ash Green Library at 10.30am
- West Kingsdown Wednesdays, Pavilion Library Car Park at 10.15am
- Edenbridge Wednesdays, Edenbridge Leisure Centre at 9.30am (finish at Bridges Café on the High Street)
- Sevenoaks Thursdays, Café at Sevenoaks Leisure Centre at 10.30am
You do not need to book ahead to come on a Health Walk, just come along to the starting point about 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the walk and complete a basic registration form.
We recommend that you dress for the weather and wear comfortable footwear.
Each health walk is led by at least two trained health walk leaders who have completed a Walking for Health training course, and they encourage the group to walk at their own pace.