Steps to Wellbeing walks
Steps to Wellbeing walks last at least 45 minutes and generally explore wooded areas. These walks can involve hills and uneven walking terrains and are generally two or three miles long. They are not suitable for wheelchairs or buggies.
For further information on the Steps to Wellbeing walks and to confirm your attendance please contact Jolanda on 07730618595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edenbridge Walking Group
Setting off from Church Street, TN8 5BD, adjacent to the Church, this gentle circular walk will go across open fields, countryside and woodland thickets.
The next walks are taking place on:
Friday 8 December at 10am
Otford Walking Group
Join us on the first and third Monday of the month at 10am for a beautiful 3.6 mile walk starting at the Otford High-Street car. The walk follows the River Darent and comes back through the beautiful village of Otford, which has plenty of tea rooms to visit after.
Shoreham Walking Group
Join us on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month for a stunning walk around Shoreham village taking in the local landmarks, rivers, vineyards and rolling hills. The circular walk begins at 10.30am from Station Road beside the Vicarage and last about 90 minutes.
Every Step Counts
Gentle paced walks lasting less than 45 minutes over flat, comfortable terrain.
Walks and meeting points:
- Monday - 11am - The Riverside Tea Room, Eynsford
- Tuesday - 10am - The end of Tesco Riverhead car park near the bottle banks
- Tuesday - 11am - The Castle Inn in Chiddingstone
- Wednesday - 10am - The car park beside Otford Village Memorial Hall
- Wednesday - 10.30am - the West Kingsdown Pavillion
- Thursday - 10am - Chipstead Green opposite the Bricklayers Arms, Chevening Road
- Thursday - 10am - The Café in Swanley Park
- Thursday - 2pm - The car park in Greatness Recreation Ground
- Friday - 10.30am - The Kemsing Village Hall Car Park.
For further details, or, to book your place, please email email@example.com.
Up and Running
We supported the development of the Up & Running 10 week women’s running course.
This course is for women aged between 18 and 65 who have experienced mental health difficulties and who are not currently runners but would like to learn.
Courses run twice a year from Hollybush in Sevenoaks. To find out more, please message via Facebook. Alternatively, please call or text Harriet on 07855 893863 or Shona on 07710 279497.