Help with rent | Sevenoaks District Council

Help with rent

If you are struggling with your rent, speak with your landlord as soon as possible to see if they can help.

If you're on a low income, you may be entitled to Housing Benefit to help pay your rent.

In some circumstances, we can help residents who claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit with a discretionary housing payment.

If you are faced with losing your home, contact our Housing Team on 01732 227000 or email as soon as possible.