Apply for help | Sevenoaks District Council
Planning search

We're sorry our ‘Planning applications’ search (at the top of this page) is unavailable. We are working to restore this function. To view an application, please click on the button below.

Search for a planning application

Apply for help

Help with your housing costs

Universal Credit has been rolled out to all new claimants in the Sevenoaks District. This means you will need to make a claim for your housing costs through Universal Credit, unless you:

  • Have reached State Pension age and your partner (if you have one) has also reached State Pension age
  • Live in supported accommodation
  • Are in temporary accommodation placed by our Housing Advice Team

If you do fall into one of these categories please complete our online housing benefit claim form.

Help with your Council Tax

Universal Credit will not replace Council Tax Reduction. If you would like to apply for help with your Council Tax, please complete our online claim form.