If you have lost your dog, contact us as soon as possible, as it may have been picked up as a stray and taken to kennels.
If your dog has been taken to our kennels, you will be able to collect your dog. Kennels normal operation hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm; Sunday and Bank Holidays 9am to 12pm.
- A fine and kennel fees will be charged before the dog can be handed back to you.
- Kennel fees will be charged for each day (or part of a day), and include the day the dog is picked up and the day the dog is collected.
- Kennel fees increase daily until the fees are paid.
You can also:
- If your dog is microchipped, please call your pet chip company and report the dog lost.
- Telephone local veterinary surgeries and local animal rescue centres
- Ask neighbours and other local residents, consider putting up lost dog posters with your pets photo
- Telephone Battersea Dogs Home at West Kingsdown – 01474 874994
Please be a responsible dog owner:
- Keep a collar and tag with your name, address and telephone numbers inscribed on it, on your dog at all times, keep the dog under control in public places.
It is compulsory to have your dog chipped.