Other dog enquiries | Sevenoaks District Council

Other dog enquiries

Dangerous or vicious dogs

You should contact Kent Police about dangerous dogs, bites on people and banned breeds.

For other dog related issues, such as dogs being out of control (but not dangerous), please contact us.

Dog rehoming

We do not offer a dog rehoming service. One of the following charities may be able to help you:

Last Chance Animal Rescue 


The Dogs Trust

Tag Animal Rescue

Angels for Dogs

South East Dog Rescue

Large Breed Dog Rescue


Other dog advice

Help and advice on dogs and hot weather, behaviour, training and buying.

Advice on stopping your dog barking