If you have lost your dog, contact us as soon as possible, as it may have been picked up as a stray and taken to kennels.
If you lose your dog after 4pm on a Friday evening, including anytime on a Saturday or Sunday, you will not be reunited with your dog until the next working day. You will incur a fine plus daily kennel fees.
You should also:
- Make contact with your local vets and rescue kennels/centres.
- Report it to neighbouring councils if you live near the borders of other council areas.
Please be aware that:
• A fine will be charged, plus kennel fees before the dog can be handed back to the owner
• Kennel fees will be charged for each day (or part of a day) and include the day the dog is picked up and the day the dog is returned
• Kennel fees increase daily until the fees are paid
If you think your dog has been stolen, report it to the police as soon as possible. You should also advise us and other organisations such as DogLost.