You can challenge a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) if you think it has been issued incorrectly.
- If you have paid your PCN, you cannot make a challenge
- You have 28 days to register a challenge
- If we receive your challenge within 14 days of the PCN being issued, and your challenge was unsuccessful, you have a further 14 days to pay your PCN at the 50% discounted rate.
We recommend you read our appeal policies before you begin. Patrol provides Information and options if you've received a PCN.
When you make a challenge:
- Include your PCN number, vehicle registration and address in all communications
- If you do not know the PCN number, include the date when the PCN was issued
- Say why you believe the PCN was issued incorrectly.
Challenge a PCN by post
Please retain proof of postage as you may need evidence in the event of late or non-delivery of your challenge.
Sevenoaks District Council