Parking enforcement requests | Sevenoaks District Council

Parking enforcement requests

We can provide responsive parking enforcement to deal with one-off and persistent parking problems.

This includes general enforcement of yellow lines, resident parking, blue badge bays and blocked residential dropped kerbs.

When reporting problems, please provide as much information as you can, including:

  • Your name, address and phone number
  • Location and time of parking issue
  • Details of vehicle (registration, make, model and colour)

This is not a 24 hour, seven day a week service and not all days and times are covered. Our ability to respond may be affected by other operational demands.

In the event of an emergency or if a vehicle is causing a dangerous obstruction, please call Kent Police on 101 or 999.

Reporting daytime parking problems Monday to Friday

To report a parking problem Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 4pm:

Call us on 01732 227000 or email

Reporting "out of hours" parking problems

We may be able to respond to parking problems outside of our normal office hours.

Request an out of hours visit