We no longer supply a local land charges register search service. You can access the service through The HM Land Registry Portal for LLC1 and personal searches. We continue to provide CON29 searches.
CON29 searches (request a site planning history)
Request a search online
Please create a PublicAccess account to order your search. You will be guided through the search process and payment. You will receive an email when your search is completed and you can view your results online.
Request a search by email
Please email the following to email@example.com
- A completed form for the CON29 and/or CON29O
- A copy of a plan with the site to be searched outlined in red for all searches
Payment can be made over the phone by credit or debit card or by BACS. Our BACS details are Barclays Bank, sort code 207663 and account number 60242020.
Request a search by post
- Send a completed form for the CON29 and/or CON29O
- Send a copy of a plan with the site to be searched outlined in red for all searches
- To include other roads and footways, etc. in Box C of the CON29 form, please identify them by name. If the name is not known, identify them by colouring or hatching the included search plan (up to a maximum of three roads)
- Include a cheque for the correct amount made payable to 'Sevenoaks District Council'
- Post your documents and cheque to: Land Charges, Sevenoaks District Council, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks TN13 1HG.
Postal searches take longer to process than online and email requests. Your request will normally be processed within 10 working days, subject to the volume of other work. Please contact us to check current response times.
- CON29 (Residential / Commercial) - £150
- Additional property or land - £20
- CON290 printed enquiry (each) Q4 - 22 - £23
- Copy of search - £10
Sorry, we do not cancel searches once we have accepted them and no concessions are available.