- Edenbridge market is held every Thursday in the car park behind the NatWest Bank, High Street, Edenbridge.
- Goods on sale include fruit and vegetables, household wares, fish and meat produce, clothing, plants and flowers, dairy produce, and items from the bakery.
- The market is operated by Edenbridge Town Council.
- A general Wednesday market takes place in Buckhurst car park next to Sevenoaks bus station. A wide range of goods are on offer from fruit and vegetables, meat and fish, plants and flowers, homewares, pet accessories and wild animal foods.
- The market is operated by Sevenoaks Town Council on our behalf.
- A market occasionally takes place in the Blighs shopping centre.
- There is also a Saturday market in the High Street. Again this market is operated by Sevenoaks Town Council on our behalf.
- A general market takes place every Wednesday in the Swanley town centre.
- The market is operated by Bray Associates on our behalf.
- Markets are held in Market Square (outside The George and Dragon) on the first and third Sunday of each month, from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- Produce includes bread, cheese, vegetables, fish, olives, plants, wine, honey, cakes, nuts and preserves. From time to time, there are craft stalls.
- View details of the Westerham farmers' market.
- Other farmers' markets take place in towns and villages at various times during the year.
- View details of farmers' markets in Kent.