Telephone the planning team
Call us on 01732 227000 selecting option 3 for Planning and Building Control followed by one of the options below:
- Option 1: For general Building Control enquiries and the Validation team or to make contact with the Planning Officer or Building Control surveyor already dealing with your application
- Option 2: To request forms, planning history, or to check constraints on your property including tree preservation orders and enquiries
- Option 3: To ask about the status of an existing planning application including receipt of objections or letters of support
- Option 4: To speak to the duty planner for general advice or to find out if you require planning permission
- Option 5: For other planning enquiries
Planning Officers and the Duty Planner are available on the telephone from 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and to 4.45pm on Fridays. The duty planning officer will be able to assist with general planning queries.
E-mail the planning team
- For general queries e-mail email@example.com
- For advice on whether planning permission may be required or for pre-application advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For queries regarding submitting an application or an application that is yet to be validated e-mail email@example.com
- For appeals queries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For planning enforcement queries e-mail email@example.com
- For planning history queries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Local Development Framework and strategic planning queries e-mail email@example.com
Fax the planning team
You can fax us on 01732 227017.
We run a planning reception service in Sevenoaks. Visit the Planning Offices page for further details on this service.
Write or visit the Council
View the contact details of the Council's Sevenoaks office (including address and opening times).
Contact a Councillor
You can also contact your local councillor for informal planning advice.