Planning enforcement | Sevenoaks District Council

Planning enforcement

Make a planning enforcement complaint

You can make a planning enforcement complaint online...

Planning enforcement register

View current and historic Planning Enforcement Notices, Stop Notices and Breach of Condition Notices....

Planning enforcement appeal payments

Pay for planning enforcement appeal that is in progress

Interim injunction for land by Barnfield Park, Ash

On 23 October 2018, we obtained an interim Injunction for land by Barnfield Park in Ash, to forbid certain works and activities from taking place...

Back to top