You can make a planning enforcement complaint online.
- You will need to provide:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact details
- The address your complaint relates to
- Details of your complaint
Any information you provide us will treated in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- Investigate your complaint and aim to visit the site concerned within three working days
- Give priority to the most serious complaints
- Keep you and those who are the subject of your complaint informed throughout our investigations
- Aim to keep your identity confidential
- Use our statutory powers to remove harmful development
- Explore solutions to remove harm caused by unauthorised development
For more information, view our Planning Enforcement Plan, which sets out how we respond to planning enforcement complaints.