Environmental permitting | Sevenoaks District Council
Planning search

We're sorry our ‘Planning applications’ search (at the top of this page) is unavailable. To view an application, please click on the button below.

Search for a planning application

Environmental permitting

Certain industrial or commercial activities result in emissions to air, land or water of substances that are prescribed by legislation.

According to the nature of emissions and the size of the process, operators of industrial processes may be required to obtain an Environmental Permit from us or the Environment Agency. 

Prescribed activities are divided into three categories: Part A(1), Part A(2) and Part B.

Gov.uk - Defra guidance on Local Authority Pollution Control (LAPC) regime

Apply for a part A2 permit 

Apply for a part B permit

Tell us about a change to your circumstances

Please contact Customer Services for further information on:

  • Tacit consent
  • Failed application redress
  • Permit holder redress.


Back to top