Direct Debit is the best way to pay. It's simple, quick and safe.
- You can choose from four payment dates - 1st, 8th, 15th or 23rd of the month.
- We will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited if the amounts to be paid or the payment date changes.
- If we or your bank or building society make an error, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your bank or building society (but please send a copy of your letter to us).
To set up a Direct Debit you will need:
- Your bank account details
- Your Council Tax account number.