Licences and permits directory - Personal licence | Sevenoaks District Council

Licences and permits directory - Personal licence

A personal licence authorises you to sell alcohol or allow the sale of alcohol at a premises which has a valid premises licence.

Personal licences are needed to supervise the sale of alcohol in any premises - including pubs, off licences, restaurants and hotels.

Making an application

You must apply to the licensing authority for the area where you live, not the licensing authority in which you work.

The fee for this licence is £37.

Before applying please read the guidance notes as they explain the requirements you must comply with.

Apply online

Keep us updated

If you have changed your details e.g. name or address you must notify the licensing authority.

There is a charge of £10.50 for updates.

Tell us about a change


Licensing Partnership
P.O. Box 182
TN13 1GP

Call: 01732 227004


Back to top