How to find us
From the M25
- Leave the M25 at junction 5 and join the A21 towards Sevenoaks and Hastings.
- At the first exit, join the A25 towards Sevenoaks.
- At the first roundabout, take the second exit to join the A224, Amherst Hill.
- Continue on the A224 for a little over a mile and at Argyle Road is on the right.
From the A21 Northbound
- Leave the A21 at the exit for the A225 towards Sevenoaks
- Take the third exit off the roundabout onto the A225
- Remain on the A225 to the junction with the A224; here the A225 becomes the A224
- Continue to the traffic lights and turn left into Argyle Road.
Visitor parking is limited. There are a number of disabled parking spaces available.
- Sevenoaks Station is on the line from Waterloo East or London Bridge - operated by Southeastern.
- From the station, turn right and walk up the steep hill. The Council offices are a ten-minute walk.