Transport for disabled people | Sevenoaks District Council

Transport for disabled people

Disabled rail cards and bus passes

The GOV website has information on eligibility and the cost of a disabled person’s railcard.

Apply to Kent County Council for a bus pass.

Community transport

Compaid operate a fully accessible door-to-door dial-a-ride service to take disabled and elderly people from their home to the nearest town centre or supermarket.

Lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair

The Motability Scheme has information on leasing a car, scooter, powered wheelchair or Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle (WAV) using a qualifying mobility allowance.

Blue Badges and parking

Apply to Kent County Council for a blue badge.

Apply for a disabled parking bay and view the location of disabled parking bays in town centres across the Sevenoaks District.