Improve your home energy efficiency | Improve your home energy efficiency | Sevenoaks District Council

Improve your home energy efficiency

Apply for subsidised home heating and insulation

  • The Warm Homes scheme is a partnership between Kent County Council and Kent district councils to offer subsidised home heating and insulation. If you claim eligible benefits, you may qualify for a contribution towards replacement heating. If you do not claim benefits, you may still be eligible for help under the Local Authority Flexible Eligibility scheme.
  • Depending on your circumstances, you may need to contribute towards the costs. 

View details of the Warm Homes scheme, eligibility and how to claim


Other useful links


Thermal imaging camera

Our thermal imaging camera can be loaned to residents for free.

The camera detects heat energy and can show you where energy is escaping from walls, roofs, windows and doors and other places in your home.

Please contact our Private Sector Housing team to enquire about availability.

Back to top