We have a three stage complaints process.
- When we have received your complaint, an acknowledgement will be sent within two working days.
- We will investigate your complaint and a senior manager will reply to you within 15 working days after acknowledgement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the response, and can provide additional evidence, please write to the Complaints Co-ordinator who will review your complaint with the relevant Chief Officer.
- A written reply will be sent within 20 working days after acknowledgement.
- If you are still unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint, you can ask the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman to look at your case. Visit the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman's website for more information.