Dispose of your garden waste with our fortnightly garden waste collection service.
- We collect your garden waste every two weeks, usually on the same day as your rubbish is collected.
- We ask that your bin or sacks are left at your property boundary by 7am on your collection day. Please make sure that the garden waste permit on your bin faces the road.
We offer two ways to take part:
Option 1 - Annual permit
For £45 a year we will loan you a 240 litre garden waste wheelie bin, suitable for a typical sized garden.
If you find a larger bin difficult to move when full or have very limited space, for £30 a year we will loan you a 140 litre garden waste wheelie bin.
Additional garden waste wheelie bins can be purchased for £30 plus the cost of the permit of £45.
If you already have a permit, you can renew it online.
If you no longer require your bin, complete our online form to let us know. We will contact you to arrange collection.
Option 2 - Garden waste collection sacks
- Each sack holds up to 80 litres of garden waste.
- You can purchase bundles of 25 sacks from us or one of 25 other locations for £14.00. Use them as you need to.
- Garden waste sacks purchased from other sources or garden waste left out in other sacks or containers will not be collected.