Sevenoaks District Council is responsible for gambling permits for the following:
- Automatic entitlement notification permits (for premises with a bar)
- Licensed premises gaming machine permits
- Unlicensed family entertainment centres (gaming machine permits)
- Prize gaming
- Clubs (club gaming permits and club machine permits).
For more information on each permit visit the Gambling Commission website.
- Making an application
First identify which type of application you need to make:
- A Club gaming machine permit allows up to three gaming machine made up of category B4, C and D gaming machines but no other form of gaming.
- A Club gaming permit allows up to three gaming machine made up of category B4, C and D gaming machines and other forms of gaming such as bingo.
- If you have more than two machines you must apply for a licensed premises gaming machine permit for categories C and D. If you are a bar and have two or less machines of category C and D you can apply for an automatic entitlement notification permit.
Before applying online ensure that you have read the relevant guidance notes.
P.O. Box 182
Call: 01732 227004