We are responsible for gambling permits for the following:
- Automatic entitlement notification permits (for premises with a bar)
- Licensed premises gaming machine permits
- Unlicensed family entertainment centres (gaming machine permits)
- Prize gaming
- Clubs (club gaming permits and club machine permits).
For more information on each permit visit the Gambling Commission website.
- Making an application
First identify which type of application you need to make:
- A Club gaming machine permit allows up to three gaming machine made up of category B4, C and D gaming machines but no other form of gaming.
- A Club gaming permit allows up to three gaming machine made up of category B4, C and D gaming machines and other forms of gaming such as bingo.
- If you have more than two machines you must apply for a licensed premises gaming machine permit for categories C and D. If you are a bar and have two or less machines of category C and D you can apply for an automatic entitlement notification permit.
P.O. Box 182
Call: 01732 227004
We're sorry our ‘Planning applications’ search (at the top of this page) is unavailable. We are working to restore this function. To view an application, please click on the button below.Search for a planning application