You will need to apply for a permitted Temporary Event Notice (TEN) if:
- You wish to lawfully carry out licensable activities at premises which do not have a premises licence or club premises certificate; or
- The activity or the times at which it is to be carried out are not specified on an existing premises licence or club premises certificate.
Licensable activities (subject to certain exceptions) are:
- The sale and supply of alcohol.
- Regulated entertainment (i.e. music, singing or dancing).
- Provision of late night refreshment
- Making an application
We advise you to read the guidance in the GOV website before making an application.
You will be able to act as though your notice is granted if you have not heard from us after 10 working days. This is known as 'tacit' consent.
P.O. Box 182
Call: 01732 227004
We're sorry our ‘Planning applications’ search (at the top of this page) is unavailable. We are working to restore this function. To view an application, please click on the button below.Search for a planning application