The Local Plan says what can be built and where up to 2035. We have prepared a Draft Local Plan that includes proposals for new housing and employment land and improvements to retail and infrastructure. Once finalised, the new Local Plan will be used to assess planning applications in the Sevenoaks District.
You can comment on the Draft Local Plan from Monday 16 July to Monday 10 September 2018 by:
Drop in consultation sessions
We have arranged drop in sessions across the District where you can find out more about the Local Plan and what’s proposed in your area. The remaining sessions are
- Eynsford Village Hall (DA4 0AA) - Monday 13 August, 5pm to 8pm
- Halstead Pavilion (Recreation Ground, Station Road TN14 7DH) Monday 13 August, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Halstead Pavilion (Recreation Ground, Station Road TN14 7DH), Thursday 16 August, 10am to 2pm
- Waitrose in Edenbridge (TN8 5LN) - Tuesday 14 August, 2pm to 8pm
- Swanley Link (BR8 7AE) - Wednesday 29 August, 2pm to 8pm
- Sevenoaks District Council (TN13 1HG) - Wednesday 5 September, 2pm to 8pm
Call our Planning Policy team on 01732 227000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.