Landlords who sign up to our Private Sector Lettings Scheme have access to a pool of potential tenants and can receive grants and support from us.
Our Private Sector Lettings Scheme is free to join and we offer:
- A one-off cash incentive at the start of a tenancy
- A cash deposit or deposit bond worth up to six weeks’ rent
- Up to six weeks rent in advance
- Periodic inspections of your property
- A free inventory service
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the tenancy
- Regular events covering changes in the law and other issues affecting landlords
- Funding for an end of tenancy clean and non-repayable grants for minor works.
As with any private rented tenancy, you will need to provide a valid Gas Safety Certificate and an Energy Performance Certificate. We will also ask for a valid electrical safety report.
Your property must also be in good condition and conform to the current standards.
For more information, please contact us.