We are keen for you to have your say on the Community Plan to help shape the future of local services.
The Community Plan sets out the priorities of all the local services. This includes not only our services, but also those provided by the County Council, the police, the fire service, housing associations and voluntary organisations.
The Plan priorities are based on widespread consultation with local people and our partners.
If you complete our short survey, you can enter our free competition to win £100 of shopping vouchers of your choice.
Terms and conditions apply and these can be viewed below.
Our survey is open until 5pm on Wednesday 24 October 2018.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
View the current Community Plan
Community Plan competition terms and conditions
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person
- To enter the prize draw you must complete and submit the above online survey completing all the questions except for those that are marked as optional
- Entrants under 16 must obtain consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 16 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant. This does not affect the right of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) entering in their own right.
- All entries must be received by 5pm on Wednesday 24 October 2018. Entries received after this time shall not be considered. No responsibility can be held for entries not received for whatever reason
- The draw will take place on Monday 5 November 2018 at Sevenoaks District Council Offices, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1HG by a randomised computer process from the correct entries
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- Winners will be contacted through the address provided within five days of being drawn
- Winners will have seven days to accept their prize. If a winner does not respond within seven days, or declines the prize then he or she will forfeit that prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered
- The vouchers consist of and are subject to the following conditions:
- The winner of the draw will be entitled to select from a range of shopping vouchers to the value of £100. The Council will use reasonable endeavours to provide vouchers suitable for the winner but reserves absolute final discretion over the choice of vouchers provided
- Please note that any shopping voucher requested as prize for this competition, will be subject to the terms and conditions of that business
- Employees of Sevenoaks District Council are not permitted to enter this prize draw. No organisations will be accepted as entrants
- Sevenoaks District Council reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition in the event of supervening events outside of its control
- Details of the winner will be available from Sevenoaks District Council for 30 days after all prizes have been allocated and accepted
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
All personal details collected will be used only for the purpose of this prize draw. Personal details will not be used for marketing purposes. All personal information held be the Council relating to this competition will be deleted within 30 days of all prizes being allocated and accepted. For further information about how your personal information will be processed, please see our Privacy Notice