The new 'Sevenoaks Town' multi-decked car park (formerly known as Buckhurst 2) will open from Monday 8 April 2019.
The car park will offer:
- Annual and quarterly season tickets
- Weekday 5-hour and all-day pay and display parking
- Saturday 1 to 5-hour and all day pay and display parking
- Daily, weekly and monthly 'cashless' parking
- Resident season tickets
- Dusk ‘til dawn' resident permits
- Free overnight and Sunday parking
View the car park fees and charges
Current season ticket, resident permit holders, pay and display and cashless customers may use the car park from the day it opens.
We will contact people on our resident and season ticket waiting lists, inviting them apply for season tickets.
Residents and customers interested in participating in the season tickets scheme, who are not on our current waiting lists, can register their interest.
All of our waiting lists operate on a 'first come' basis.
Once the car park is open, the temporary Morewood Close and Knole Paddock car parks will close and the free shuttle bus will no longer run. The temporary on-street parking arrangements we have operated over the past year will no longer apply.
For all other information, please contact our Parking Team.