What is the Partner Authority Scheme?
The Partner Authority scheme allows you to work with any of our Building Control Surveyors to undertake all pre-application and plan checking, regardless of the projects geographical location.
You will have an account manager who will liaise with the inspecting Authority and discuss any site specific issues.
All types of organisations join our Partner Authority Scheme and they benefit hugely from having a dedicated Building Control Surveyor.
Benefits of Partnering with the Building Control Partnership
- A single point of contact for all your building control work.
- Competitive pricing
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local knowledge
- Electronic submissions
- The use of the LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials
- Easy access to the local fire service
- In-depth expertise on structure, fire, warranties, access for the disabled and energy and sustainability
How to join the scheme
If you are interested in becoming a Partner Company with the Building Control Partnership and would like further information before completing the online form please contact Richard Alfieri on 01732 227365 for an informal chat.
Alternatively, to start taking advantage of these benefits, simply complete the online partner authority scheme application form.