The Building Control Partnership consultancy service is a team of fully accredited, highly qualified consultants who can provide the following services:
- SAP assessments (Standard Assessment Procedure)
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Fire risk assessments
Our team will help you to achieve compliance with current legislative requirements with a service tailored to suit your specific needs. We are happy to give informal advice concerning your requirements for any of the above services.
For further information on the services we provide or to request a free quote please contact us.
SAP assessments and Energy Performance Certificates
All new build properties require a SAP rating and associated Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Additionally SAP calculations can be used to demonstrate that an extension complies with the Building Regulations requirements where the design is not standard. Our SAP calculation service includes:
- SAP calculations for new dwellings
- SAP calculations for extension and changes of use
- EPC productions for new dwellings
Please contact Bill Farnham on 01732 227115 or email us.
Fire Risk Assessments
Since October 2006, The Regulatory reform (Fire Safety Order) came into force replacing the need for fire certificates. As of this date it became mandatory for businesses and commercial premises to have a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk Assessment in place.
Our Fire Risk Assessment service includes:
- Site survey and analysis of your premises and operations to determine fire safety requirements
- Production of a bespoke detailed Fire Risk Assessment for your business
- Consultation with The Fire Risk Assessor to discuss the report and advice on implementation of findings
Please contact Duncan White on 01732 227114 or email us.