Forms and fees | Forms and fees | Sevenoaks District Council

Forms and fees

Most building work will require a Building Regulation application.

Advice and guidance on extending your home

The interactive house on the planning portal gives virtual advice on what work will require Building Regulation consent.

For further information on types of application and general guidance please visit the Kent Building Control website.

The forms and guidance notes required for Building Control permission are available below. Please read the guidance notes on the back of each form carefully to decide which type of application you require.

Full Plans application form 

Building Notice application form

Regularisation application form

Building control fees

Back to top