We apologies that due to essential maintenance works to the electricity supply to our offices, some of our web and telephone services may be unavailable from 7pm this Friday (7 January 2017).
Services are likely to be available again during Sunday 9 January.
The services affected include
- PublicAccess for planning and licensing
- Licensing applications and payment
- Most online reporting forms, including our complaints form
- Online refuse collection times
- Most payments
- Paying and appealing against parking fines
- Viewing your Council Tax account and signing up to direct debit
- Viewing Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support details or making an application
- Submitting a petition
During the works, our telephone payments service will be unavailable as well.
We are sorry for any inconvenience while these essential works take place.