Pay or appeal parking tickets
Pay your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) - also known as a parking fine - or make an appeal. In most cases you can view any photos taken when it was issued.
Your PCN will say why you have been issued with the notice. View more about parking enforcement and parking restrictions.
If you wish to pay or appeal a PCN that was issued today, please be aware the details may not be available on this website until the following times:
- PCN issued this morning: details should be available after 12 noon
- PCN issued this afternoon: most PCN details will be available after in the afternoon but depending upon which enforcement patrol issued the PCN, some might not be available until late in the day
- PCN issued this evening: details should be available the following day
If you wish to view photographs taken when the PCN was issued, they will not be available until the next working day.
If you experience any difficulties accessing the PCN details, please either try again later or contact us on 01732 227000.
Alternatively, to make a payment by phone, please call us anytime on 01732 227000 to use our automated payment service.
The following policy guidance represents a basis for applying fairness and discretion in the enforcement and cancellation of Penalty Charge Notices.
The policy guidelines cover:
- Observation times (carried out before the issue of some Penalty Charge Notices)
- The statutory grounds upon which representations may be made to the Council
- Mitigating circumstances
- The acceptance or rejection of representations
These guidelines are used in considering parking appeals and representations, although each case is considered on its merits and these policy guidelines are continually reviewed and revised if necessary.
Contact our Parking and Amenities Team
For more information about parking regulations and Penalty Charge Notices contact our Parking and Amenity Team.
Call 01732 227000
Further information about penalty charge notices visit the parking section on the GOV.UK website.