Quick Links

Pay for it

You can pay for many of our services via our website using either a debit or credit card.

For information about security and privacy please see our Website Payments Terms and Conditions page. By using these payments facilities you agree to our Website Payment Terms and Conditions.

Animal boarding licence

Apply for an animal boarding licence to run a boarding kennel or cattery in the Sevenoaks District

Building Control Payment

Pay your Building Control fees online

Business rates

Pay your business rates on line or set up a Direct Debit. View other payment methods

Cesspool and septic tank emptying

Book and pay for your cesspool emptying online

Council Tax

Pay your Council Tax or set up a direct debit online

Dangerous animal licence

Apply for a licence to keep a dangerous wild animal

Direct Debit for Council Tax and Business Rates

Sign up to Direct Debit for your Council Tax and Business Rates payments

Dog breeding licence

Apply and pay for a dog breeding licence

Environmental permit

Apply for an Environmental Permit for certain industrial or commercial activities that result in air, land or water emissions

Home boarding establishment licence

Apply for a home boarding establishment licence

Horse riding establishment licences

Apply for a licence to run a riding establishment in the Sevenoaks District

Houses in multiple occupancy licence

Apply and pay for a licence to operate houses in multiple occupation

Invoice payment

Pay your invoice online

Lottery Licence

Apply and pay online for a lottery licence

Ordnance Survey location maps

Request an Ordnance Survey location maps for your planning applications

Penalty Charge Notice payment

Pay your Penalty Charge Notice (also known as a Parking Fine)

Performing Animals Registration

Apply for a licence if you exhibit, use or train performing animals

Personal licence

Apply for a personal licence or renew an existing personal licence

Pet shop licence

Apply and pay for a licence to sell pet animals

Planning history

Find out about the planning history of a specified site from 1948 using this service

Planning permission

Apply and pay for planning application fees

Premises licence

Apply and pay for a premises licence if you supply alcohol, entertainment or late night refreshment, on or off a premises

Premises management - Transfer of Premises Licence

Transfer an existing Premises Licence to a new licence holder

Premises management - interim authority notice

Tell us if the holder of a premises licence dies, becomes insolvent or becomes mentally incapable

Premises management - notification of interest

If you’re a freeholder, leaseholder or occupier of a property which has a Premises Licence, tell us and we can inform you of new Premises Licence applications affecting the properties

Premises management - supervisor variation and removal

Vary the name or relinquish your role as a Designated Premises Supervisor

Tattooists, piercing and electrolysis registration

Apply for an acupuncture, tattooing, skin colouring, piercing and electrolysis licence

Temporary Event Notice

Apply for a Temporary Event notice